Ongoing and Proposed International projectFOLLOW THE LINK FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
(A) INTERNATIONAL STUDIES FOR BUSINESS
- B.Sc. in Accounting & Finance, Law Banking, Economics & Management.
- BBA/MBA - Marketing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource Management.
- B.Sc. in computing & International System, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- M.Sc. in Information Security etc.
- Bachelor Diploma & Post Graduate Courses.
- Mechanical, Computer, Electrical, Software, Civil, Air Craft, Automation Engineering.
- General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Traumatology, Pharmacy.
- Fashion Designing, Jewellery Designing, Interior Designing, Graphic Designing, Photography, Nursing, B.Ed., M.Ed., Music, Theatre.
- Undergraduate & Post Graduate: Economics, English, Bio-chemistry, Bio-information, Bio-technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics.
- Ph.D. (On different selected items).
SCHOLERSHIP EXAMInternational Scholarship:
Foreign Universities operate a comprehensive scholarship program. Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of academic achievement, Analytical ability, experience and English Language competence.
It is important that applicants apply as far in advance of the deadlines indicated as possible, as the scholarship available are limited.
Scholarship are awarded on the strength of the application and cannot be deferred if you fail to register for the semester you applied for.
There are no awards for the Diploma in Management Studies, the English Language Development Program, accommodation, living expenses or travel.
The institute takes an initiative to organize seminars frequently for its students. It is generally based on management and corporate themes addressed by well known academicians, industrialist and renowned government officials. It is organized with a view to provide interactive sessions for the students and the faculty members so that it is able to help in their all-round development.
These seminars in themselves allow the students to gain knowledge in different areas and at the same time it motivates the students to build themselves in a different manner all the students must attend all the seminars conducted by the institute.
Apart from the others, Heritage Foundation possess an extraordinary feature of organizing career fairs for not only its students but is open to all event i.e. the interested students may get themselves registered for this event after contacting the administration department.
These fairs are annual in nature and result in providing the best career opportunities ever a student can obtain. Different government as well as private sector organizations take an active part in such kinds of fairs.