By constructing strong roots for creating intelligent, innovative and effective environment through an ultimate learning environment, scientifically conceptualized and uniquely designed by an excellent pool of talented and passionate academicians and professionals from the field of child education, education research and experts having an infinite wealth of experience in corporate and strategic management, imparting quality based education to offer solutions across multiple levels in generations through sincere performance and dedicated efforts towards the dynamic growth of the society. We also support, maintain, operate and grant aid to schools, colleges, technical and other institutions like training centres, coaching classes for general, technical, professional and competitive courses, libraries and imparting general, scientific, commercial, engineering, technical, universities or any other type of education and conduct and carry on the research works to grant aid to persons who are occupied in promotion of science or literature of fine arts. For this purpose, we have associated with many universities in India and abroad.
We main area of operation has been conducting Educational Awareness Programmes , Imparting Basic & Higher Education (through Heritage Little Hearts & Heritage International), Technical & Professional Education (UK Heritage Institution Management & Technology), Education to Farmers, Education to Entrepreneur, Adult Education and many more initiatives. We target to cater EDUCATION FOR ALL.
“Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today”
We follow such types of Education Procedure.
- Basic Education
- Higher Education
- Technical Education
- Professional Education
- Adult Education
- Education for all
To provide all the necessary care and education to young children that will help their development through physical, cognitive, language, social and emotional growth and change with due attention to children of disadvantaged groups, children with special needs and children of ethnic minorities.
Pre-primary education has become popular strategy to protection drop-out from formal education of children all over the world. Early Childhood Development (ECD) and pre-primary education are widely recognized as having a significant impact on the performance of children in basic education programmes. Pre-primary education would ensure a smooth transition to the primary education and lay the foundation for lifelong learning. Development of a child begins within the family and mostly depends on the parents. Educated parents are able to prepare their child for the smooth entry into formal education but no doubt uneducated parents are unable to do this. To apposite develop of a country education is crying need. So protection drop-out from formal education of child is most necessary for a nation. For this reason pre-primary education is especially important for a nation.
Formal education occurs in a structured environment whose explicit purpose is teaching students. Here we work according to the International Standard Classification of Education.
- Basic education comprises primary education (first stage of basic education) and lower secondary education (second stage)
- In countries (developing countries in particular), Basic Education often includes also pre-primary education and/or adult literacy.
- Formal education occurs in a structured environment whose explicit purpose is teaching students. Heritage Foundation has organized several awareness programs as well as introducing a ventures, Heritage Little Hearts.
- We strive to give our best supports by providing academic awareness to the rural sectors, where proper infrastructural support is not always available to impart adequate education.
“Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man”
– Swami Vivekananda
The way we perceive a child is how we perceive the future. A child is a seed of change and evolution. Heritage nurtures this process through inputs from eminent educationists and researchers for gradual development of perfection in little heart in order to become jewels and scholars for sustainable development of future earth. Each child must be empowered to emerge as a responsible global citizen attaining their literary goals and look beyond theoretical reflections.
HLH is a school with an innovative vision in the field of education and personal excellence. It has established with bright and holistic vision to grow up our little hearts by cultivating moral and ethical values in stress less natural environment. HLH aims to promote modern and progressive quality education by providing the best platform to children for emerging as a responsible global citizen of tomorrow with common sense. Since, we should know that
“It is thousand times better to have a common sense without education than to have education without common sense”.
HLH is a School based on international course curriculum for play group & primary students in a better environment. All teaching & non-teaching staffs are fully trained for particular curriculum. Running from April 2016. Visit at www.heritageinternationaledu.com
To be recognized as one of the pioneers in the field of education by constructing strong roots for creating intelligent, innovative and effective young generation through an ultimate learning environment, scientifically conceptualized and uniquely designed by an excellent pool of talented and passionate academicians and professionals from the field of child education, education research and experts having an infinite wealth of experience in corporate and strategic management, imparting quality based education to offer solutions across multiple levels in education.
The activities of the institution are well designed in such a way that will work in unlocking the long pent and utmost potential from the each individuals who work with the vision
- To grow with quality
- Having full confidence,
- Efficiency and effectiveness forever,
- To have power of knowledge,
- Capability to sharply use the latest technology,
- Make full use of their inner talents and strength,
- Academic success,
- Career building for,
- Healthy and happy future.
Our concern is fully dedicated to provide learning opportunities for students who develop into responsible, innovative, ethical thought leaders.
- India is witnessing the age of science and technology. General education has been substituted by professional technical education in many cases. Technical education offers good opportunity for employment and successful career.
- We have designed the teaching and learning methodologies of UK Heritage Institute of Management & Technology in such a way that every student can percept the technical and professional aspect of the domain they are learning by heart.
The UK HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (UKHIMT) with the principle motto of catering to the ever increasing demand for effective and efficient managerial talents in highly competitive corporate arena by imparting quality management education to the students and to develop leadership, creativity, innovation, professional excellence and a global outlook with real career impact as our core values designed by Dr. M.K. Pradhan, the Chairman of Heritage Foundation. For more information please visit - www.ukhimt.org
Our venture in this sector
- Educational Awareness Programmes were conducted in different states in West Bangal, Tripura and Sikkim. Start with Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, Bankura, Purulia, Hoogly, Howrah, Kolkata, 24 Pgs. (South), 24 Pgs. (North) in West Bengal,Agartala&Jolai Bari in Tripura, Lingi Paiyong in Sikkim to disseminate information on Scopes and prospects of Management Training and Vocational Training and Educational Awareness Programmes are conducted by our organisation. Principals / Head Masters and Teachers of the respective schools, Colleges and Universities were present in the occasions. Educational Awareness Programmes were conducted where more than 10,000 Students attended for the betterment of their future.
- Awareness Programme on Skill Development, Management & IT Education was conducted at Different districts of West Bengal, Tripura & Sikkim. Dr. M. K Pradhan, Prof. Arnab Chakraborty and our experts have discussed on Scopes and prospects of Management Studies.
- An educational process or program that develops individuals to acquire special competencies for professional practice.
- Professional education includes any programs that improve the knowledge, skills, attitudes, or behaviours of health care providers on the importance of breastfeeding, the physiology and management of lactation, or counselling related to breastfeeding
- Health care providers are defined here as physicians, nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and other nurses, nutritionists, lactation consultants, and other members of the health care team such as pharmacists, social workers, speech-language pathologists, physical therapists, and occupational therapists.
Adult Education :
Adult education is a practice in which adults engage in systematic and sustained self–educating activities in order to gain new forms of knowledge, skills, attitudes, or values. It can mean any form of learning adults engage in beyond traditional schooling, encompassing basic literacy to personal fulfilment as a lifelong learner.
Heritage Foundation aims at extending educational options to those adults, who have lost the opportunity and have crossed the age of formal education, but now feel a need for learning of any type, including literacy, basic education, skill development mainly Vocational Education and equivalency. With the objective of promoting adult education, a series of programmes have been introduced by us since the last six year in different districts of West Bengal.
We, The Heritage Foundation mainly highlights the Adult Learning in the following three contexts:
- Formal – Structured learning that typically takes place in our training institution, usually with a set curriculum and carries credentials.
- Non-formal – Learning that is organized by our educational institutions but non credential. Non-formal learning opportunities is also provided in the workplace and through the activities of civil society organizations and groups.
- Informal education – Learning that goes on all the time, resulting from daily life activities related to work, family, community or leisure e.g, community baking classes.
The purpose of the programme is to sustain the various measures initiated over the period of time and to channelize the newly gained potentials of the adults towards sustainable socio- economic development. The present study is an attempt to examine the performance of the continuing education programmes in West Bengal as well as India.
Education for All :
As per the published objectives this initiative was to bring the benefits of education to “every citizen in every society.” It committed to achieving the following specific educational goals by Heritage Foundation:
- Early childhood care
- Free and compulsory primary education of good quality
- Convent schooling in Rural areas with affordable cost
- Learning needs of all young people and adults are met through equitable access to appropriate learning and life-skills
- Increased adult literacy
- Eliminate gender disparities
- Improve all aspects of the quality of education
- Organizing Education Awareness Programs
a) Education for Farmers :
Heritage Foundation believe that if Indian agriculture is going to have a strong and sustainable future, then we must invest in our most important resource – people. In agro-finance based country like India where more than 80% of the population is involved directly or indirectly with Agriculture, still many farmers in rural areas do not have the most up-to-date information on how to grow food efficiently and economically. Improving their knowledge of new techniques and technologies, in addition to providing them with any physical resources necessary for implementation, can dramatically increase the farmers’ level of productivity.
We believe that education is a vital component of ensuring the longivity of the agricultural sector - in order to encourage greater interest in agricultural careers, and to help build understanding of where food and fibre comes from. This is why it is necessary for the farmers to have the right skills, training and education opportunities are available to them for the situations ahead.
Our Farmers Education Programs includes:
- Increment of the production of agricultural crops
- Increment of farmers’ income
- Increment of sustainability of agricultural practices
- Which crops to grow, based on growing environment (soil, climate, water availability), nutritional value and profit etc.
- Implementation of sustainable agricultural methods that will maximize yield
- Utilization of mechanized farming tools
- Induction and implementation of organic farming
- Application of Bio-Fertilizer in Agriculture
“Entrepreneurs are entrepreneurial as differentiated from managerial or strategic, because they think effectually: they believe in a yet-to-be-made future that can substantially be shaped by human action.”
According to database we have seen many young and new entrepreneurs often suffers due to various reasons (unforeseen to them) in the field and the venture ends up nothing but an experimental research. According to Dr. M.K. Pradhan these emotionally driven youths need a proper guidance and knowledge about the four common economic principles before starting the venture. They are – (i) What to do? (ii) How to do? (iii) When to do? and (iv) For whom to do?
In rural and urban sectors there are multiple resources yet to be disclosed due to lack of knowledge, low capital, poor market knowledge and infrastructures. Though Govt. has taken multiple initiatives to develop the circumstances still we need others to join hands in these projects in order to achieve Sustainable Entrepreneurship Development. Heritage Foundation has already reached the hilly and forest areas to help the tribes under the supervision of our honourable resource persons.