The Community Development Programme has been the biggest rural reconstruction scheme undertaken by the government of free India. It has been variously described as the magnacarta of hope and happiness for two-thirds of India’s population, the testament of emancipation, the declaration of war on poverty, ignorance, squalor and disease under which millions have been groaning etc.
Community Development Program in Rural and Urban Areas
We, Heritage Foundation have introduced introducing different projects like
- Health Awareness Programmes
- Education Awareness Programmes
- Entrepreneurship awareness
- Employment Generation
- Agriculture Awareness Projects
- Poverty eradication
- Establish and grant funds to home
- Student aid and student scholarships especially to poor but scholar ones
- Campaigns against women and child trafficking
- Sanitation awareness etc.